Production Blog (Prop)

 Today all members of our group went out to go get the props we need. My partner Adriana went to thrift store to get a dress. My other group partner Faith is making the fake blood that is crucial for the film. I am going to a store to try and find a suitable tea set for the film. My first idea was to go to Walmart to try and look in their kitchen section. When I arrived at Walmart I asked where I could find tea pot sets and kitchen items. Then I went straight to that section and started to look around. I found a couple tea kettles and a couple set of tea pot. But they didn't really fit the what I had in mind for the film. I ended up not buying anything from Walmart and started thinking about other places that I could go. My mom suggested we should go to Old Time Pottery. Since the majority of what they sell is pottery. So I agreed, then me and my mom went there. When we go there as soon as I walked in there was so many different tea sets. With all the options I just had to find one that I wanted to use in the film. After a while of looking around the store I finally settled on this one tea pot. My partner already has multiple tea cups so I didn't get any just to tea pot. Also they were very expensive as a set, so we decided to use the ones she had to save money. Before I bought it I sent  picture to my group members so I could get there input on it. They agreed that it fit the theme for the film so I ended up buying it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog (Filming)